Friday, May 24, 2013

Prestige Ferns Residency - World Class Living Homes


Recently, I was in a mission to seek a living space which would inspire for an elevation in life with the presence of elegant beauty and aspects of all sorts of comfort. As Bangalore is the favorite destination for working professionals so I basically preferred dwelling in this mega city. After scouring almost all the realty websites I came across a project that favors all my requirements. Prestige Ferns Residency is the name of project which spellbound my entire attention. Presented by an eminent Prestige group it guarantees every minute details to be extraordinary and of ultra comfort.

Entrenched in a sprawling land area of 25 acres this magnificently crafted abodes host the profuse choice of 2, 2.5, 3 3.5 and 4 BHK apartments having tentative sizes of 1174-2569 Sq.ft. The fascinating designs of this majestic structure lured me at the first fleeting look. The high end skyscrapers are well built using new innovative techniques. Prestige Ferns Residency caters aspects that would bring an upscale the living standard of the residents. Some of the best delight amenities offered here are basketball court, party lawn, club house, sports facilities, gymnasium, swimming pool, 24x7 power service and many more.

I was really fed up of the hazardous life of metropolis, with crowded streets and stinky garbage everywhere. So I was hunting for a place where I could nestle in an extreme care of nature and breathe free contaminated air. Prestige Ferns Bangalore is put up at a lush green backdrop, having an easy link with all the major places of the city. Strategically located at Sarjapur, East Bangalore it has vicinity with all the reputed schools, hospitals and commercials areas which saves my time, money and energy to reach such spot.  Today, I am a proud owner of this heavenly abode and living a king’s life by making the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment