Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Proximity Makes SATYA PLATINA One Of The Most Enviable Locations In Gurgaon!

Contact US - +91 9891856789 - With over four decades of Pan India presence, Satya Group presents another elite project in sector 103, Gurgaon, subsequent to the success of The Galaxy Hotel, Centrum Plaza & the Legend at Gurgaon. Covering 10.5 acres of land, Satya Platina forms a part of the grand housing project - The Hermitage.

Proximity to NH-8, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Railway Station, Diplomatic Enclave, IFFCO chowk, Dwarka Metro Station, IGI Airport, Huda city centre, Columbia Asia Hospital, Medanta Medicity, Football Academy, Shikshantar Public School, DPS Dwarka, The Oberoi, The Galaxy Hotel, DLF Cyber Hub, Ambience Mall, Ansal Plaza within the range of 5-15 km makes Satya Platina one of the most desirable locations in Gurgaon.

Satya Platina has put forward housing alternatives with premium air-conditioned 3BHK & 4BHK apartments of 1947 square feet and 2605 square feet respectively, offering a BSP of Rs. 5750/Sq.ft for 3BHK+S & Rs.5250/ Sq.ft for 4BHK+S. Also, the Satya Group is offering an easy 30:70 possession linked payment scheme to its buyers, with 30% of BSP to be paid within 165 days of booking and remaining 70% to be paid at the time of possession.

Satya Platina at sector 103, Gurgaon offers a number of advanced living comforts that include grand club, ample parking space, private terrace and swimming pool. Wooden flooring in master bedroom, modular kitchen, vitrified tiled flooring in living, dining, passage area & bedrooms, split air-conditioners and modular switches, all vouch for the fact that these super-luxury flats have been designed with splendid interior specifications. Besides the inner elegance of the property, Satya Group has thoughtfully designed the look & feel of the exteriors with wide open spaces & lush exotic greens spread throughout the development that sets a new standard of living for its residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment